Rent sand / soil container in Appingedam
We have containers available in 3 different sizes for the sand / soil waste stream.
If you are not sure which format to choose, please contact customer service. They can help you choose the right size for an sand / soil container.
Sand / soil 3m³
About 36 wheelbarrows (á 85 liters)
Sand / soil 6m³
About 72 wheelbarrows (á 85 liters)
Sand / soil 10m³
About 118 wheelbarrows (á 85 liters)
Extra information sand / soil
In order to separate the waste as well as possible, we have indicated for each waste flow which materials are allowed in and not in a sand / soil container.
What is allowed in an sand / soil container?
- Due to the PFAS problem, there are very strict rules, ask us if you want to dispose of
- sand and soil
What is not allowed in an sand / soil container?
- mattresses (return to the environment center)
- aerated concrete (separate container construction and demolition)
- asbestos (special asbestos collection)
- asbestos-like (special asbestos collection)
- car tires (return to the environment)
- chemical waste (return to the environment center)
- gibo (separate container construction and demolition)
- glass (separate container construction and demolition)
- hazardous waste (return to the environment center)
- plaster (separate container construction and demolition)
- roof waste (order a separate container for roof waste)
Frequently Asked Questions
Have you not been able to find the answer to your question? No problem, our customer service is ready for you!
How fast can an sand / soil container be placed in Appingedam?
We place containers in (and near) Appingedam on a daily basis. As a result, we can deliver the sand / soil containers within 24 hours, if you order them on working days before 16:30 hours.
What size sand / soil containers can be delivered in Appingedam?
We have sand / soil containers available in the formats 3m³, 6m³ & 10m³.
Do you need a different size sand / soil container? Then you can always contact customer service to look at the possibilities.
What happens if the wrong materials are in an sand / soil container?
It is of course possible that someone accidentally disposes of materials that do not comply with the rules. Fortunately, you do not have to dive into the container yourself to remove these substances, we will of course take care of that. In that case you will have to count on additional costs. If this is the case, we will inform you.
If you are not sure which materials may be disposed of in sand / soil containers, you can contact us without obligation for more information.
How much does it cost to rent a sand / soil container in Appingedam?
You can rent an sand / soil container from € 375,10. The price includes placement of a sand / soil container in Appingedam, removal and processing of your sand / soil.
Other waste containers Appingedam
At Afzetbak.nl there is always an waste container in Appingedam available for different jobs, so there is always a container for your job!
Not sure which container is needed for your job, or do you just have a question? No problem, our customer service is available every day!