Rent green container in Berg en Dal
We have containers available in 3 different sizes for the green waste stream.
If you are not sure which format to choose, please contact customer service. They can help you choose the right size for an green container.
Extra information green
In order to separate the waste as well as possible, we have indicated for each waste flow which materials are allowed in and not in a green container.
What is allowed in an green container?
- to leaf through
- plants and shrubs
What is not allowed in an green container?
- asbestos (special asbestos collection)
- asbestos-like (special asbestos collection)
- car tires (return to the environment)
- chemical waste (return to the environment center)
- roof waste (order a separate container for roof waste)
- aerated concrete (separate container construction and demolition)
- hazardous waste (return to the environment center)
- gibo (separate container construction and demolition)
- plaster (separate container construction and demolition)
- glass (separate container construction and demolition)
- mattresses (return to the environment center)
Frequently Asked Questions
Have you not been able to find the answer to your question? No problem, our customer service is ready for you!
How fast can an green container be placed in Berg en Dal?
We place containers in (and near) Berg en Dal on a daily basis. As a result, we can deliver the green containers within 24 hours, if you order them on working days before 16:30 hours.
What size green containers can be delivered in Berg en Dal?
We have green containers available in the formats 3m³, 6m³ & 10m³.
Do you need a different size green container? Then you can always contact customer service to look at the possibilities.
What happens if the wrong materials are in an green container?
It is of course possible that someone accidentally disposes of materials that do not comply with the rules. Fortunately, you do not have to dive into the container yourself to remove these substances, we will of course take care of that. In that case you will have to count on additional costs. If this is the case, we will inform you.
If you are not sure which materials may be disposed of in green containers, you can contact us without obligation for more information.
How much does it cost to rent a green container in Berg en Dal?
You can rent an green container from € 206,-. The price includes placement of a green container in Berg en Dal, removal and processing of your green.
Other waste containers Berg en Dal
At Afzetbak.nl there is always an waste container in Berg en Dal available for different jobs, so there is always a container for your job!
Not sure which container is needed for your job, or do you just have a question? No problem, our customer service is available every day!